The business case:
A leading USA application security organisation sought a global payroll provider to implement and deliver a fully managed payroll solution in over 25 countries.
- The customer was expanding fast with new countries on-boarding monthly
- The business wished to implement and harness the benefits of PeopleSoft HRIS and Oracle Financials, which was not configured for the complexities of the expanding business
- Key decisions makers had limited visibility of reporting, costs (people, jobs, projects) and general ledger reporting
- Implementation had to be completed within three months of contract win
activpayroll implemented a managed payroll solution across Europe to support the business today and in future
- Global Payroll: Pan European payroll processing solution implemented as well as the customer acquiring a large UK organisation which was integrated into the platform during the transition.
- Global Mobility: Optimising entity structure for tax purposes. Defining and implementing Company policies to ensure regulatory compliance. Global mobility solutions for expats to include advisory, employee assignment management and tax return preparation. Reviewing and updating of current policies such as dispensations, PSA’s, Short Term Business Visitors.
- activ8: Online access 24/7 to activ8 SaaS HRIS. ePay & eExpense: payslips and annual statements. eReport: comprehensive reporting of people, job and project costs. eFile: safe transfer of documents between customer and third parties. eTime: Online timesheet system, replacing manual processes.
- activTechnology: Dedicated team of software developers and IT specialists, providing bespoke integrations between Oracle; activpayroll systems and other business systems.
- Significant reduction of manual processes: identified and replaced with automated solutions and integrations with PeopleSoft and Oracle Financials to drive efficiencies.
- Improved reporting: By integrating the payroll systems with PeopleSoft, Oracle and other existing business systems, senior decision makers were able to access metric reporting and drill down into the detail they desired to make informed decisions.
- Improved cost control: Uploading data into the General Ledger to compare actual costs with estimated costs.
- Effective Implementation: Delivered on time and on budget, with clear reporting of resource use during the project and customer sign off prior to transfer to our on-going delivery team.